As we now embark on 2021, we wanted to again take the time and thank you for your continued support of MacNeill Group. We have all had our challenges in 2020. However, we have also learned of the great resilience, determination and abilities of our staff, carrier partners and agency partners. It was a year of learning, adapting and changing.
As shared by our CEO, Kevin Tromer, we now find ourselves coming into this year in a strong and determined position to Thrive in 2021 — our 75 Year Anniversary.
There are so many exciting initiatives that will launch this year to help us all Thrive, and I wanted to highlight a few of the most impactful for your agency:
1. We have added several new, experienced, team members over the past year that bring market expertise, carrier relationships and the ability to provide our agent partners with the most comprehensive solution to your hard to place business needs. You will have a dedicated Team of Producers assigned to your agency for Marketing, Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, Transportation and Flood.
2. We have identified and begun making several changes to processes and systems in order to provide you with more accurate and expedited turnaround times on many of our responsibilities to you. These changes will result in quicker turn-around times for submissions, quotes, endorsements, policies and many more.
3. We are expanding and enhancing our technology to continue our leading services to you that include:
- More carrier and product options to help you with more solutions for your clients’ needs.
- More accuracy on MOUS® indications, resulting in quicker response time to your insureds.
- Expanded MOUS accessibility to include a more refined payment process.
Again, thank you for your continued trust and partnership. We look forward to being of service to you in 2021, and beyond. If there is any way we can be of better service please do not hesitate to reach out to me, your MacNeill Producer, or your MacNeill Marketing Representative.
So here is to Thriving at 75!
Executive Vice President, Production & Underwriting