MacNeill Group is Excited to Announce the NEW Condominium Program.
Spinnaker Insurance Company’s HO6 Program is designed for owner occupied, secondary, and rented-to-others condominiums. Short (weekly) or long-term rentals are acceptable.
We are currently in the process of renewing the book of business that was previously underwritten by Sussex Insurance Company, but soon we will open for new business as well.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect:
- Web-based Agent interface that will allow you to quote and submit business for binding on line.
- Wind coverage available for coastline properties
- Windstorm Exclusion at the insured’s option is available
- Minimum Coverage C $10,000
- Maximum combined Coverages A & C $350,000
- Ability to write Corporation, LLC, LP, Trust, Estate as named insured entity types
- Ability to add additional Insureds (property managers, condo associations)
- Loss assessment can be increased to $3,000
- Ordinance or Law up to 50% •
- Liability up to $500,000
- Automatic renewals and direct billing to the clients
- Installment options, Premium Finance or credit card/e-check payments available
- Sinkhole coverage available – subject to pre-inspection
Spinnaker Insurance Company is an A.M. Best A- rated insurance carrier that offers admitted insurance products in 47 domestic jurisdictions. Spinnaker’s competitive strategy is to access niche markets around the country, focusing on homeowners, renters, and small commercial exposures. Spinnaker was born out of the industry’s need for a highly-rated company with strong industry connections, able to provide comprehensive coverage at an affordable price.
Backed by well-respected and proven industry veterans, Spinnaker provides a unique approach to finding innovative and successful insurance solutions for clients. The key to Spinnaker’s success is its ability to maintain a high & disciplined underwriting standard, fair & professional claims handling, and robust reinsurance coverage.
MacNeill Group will be providing underwriting services and support to Spinnaker.
If you have any questions about Spinnaker or the Condominium program, please call our customer service line (866) 836-3085.