Homeowners policies usually restrict or exclude coverage for certain valuable items.
Our Inland Marine Program covers those priceless assets – like jewelry, fine arts and silverware – in a scheduled floater that affords broader coverage and can even include breakage on fine arts, subject to approval.
- Coin Collections
- Contents in Mini-Storage (Named Perils and Burglary)
- Fine Arts (Breakage Option)
- Golf Equipment
- Musical Instruments (Limited or Broad Form)
- Postage Stamps
- A Central Station alarm is required in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Bill of Sale or an appraisal is required on items valued less than $1,000. Current appraisals (within the previous 36 months) are required on items valued more than $1,000
- Any piece more than $10,000 must be submitted for approval